• Our work is science by the people, for the people. For this reason, we are campaigning in the public. Our crowdsourcing funds go directly to East Africans, East African businesses, and materials that will remain within each respective East African country. If successful, our work will likely fund about 500 East Africans over the course three years.  
  • Donations are accepted at our Go Fund Me page. Please note there is a 2.9% transaction fee for all donations. This fee will go directly to Go Fund Me, the remaining 97.1% will go to our project. 
  • Venmo donations are also accepted at the lead PI’s personal account, @SaraASnyderPlease ensure that your transaction description reads, ‘For RPAS Study.’ No donations will be used for private purposes. The Venmo option is provided for those wishing to avoid the Go Fund Me transaction fee, and also for donation ease.